Recently, I accepted a position at Steck Elementary within DPS. Part of my new job consists of acting as the school's technology rep (leading professional development). We recently purchased iPads for the building and I just happened to stumble upon this article from eSchool News:
1) We often focus on "nuts and bolts" of a tech tool, but we should be focused on how to implement.
2) Implementation includes thinking about existing curriculum, current pedagaogy, & collaboration.
3) Learning and Creating with iPads in Kindergarten-- youtube video of iPads in use
4) EdTtech Teacher--helpful website for iPad implementation
5) Edcamp--free, online professional development