Thursday, February 8, 2018

InnEdCO 2018

I recently learned of the acceptance of my workshop/presentation for this summer's InnEdCO conference in Keystone, Colorado. Last year, I presented a beginner's workshop for teachers to learn the basics of TinkerCAD, possible 3D printer options, and how to fund a 3D printer through crowd sourcing (Donor's Choose).

I'll change my presentation this year to include an advance level within the workshop. It will still be open to beginners, but I'll have an option within my Google Slide deck for participants to explore the classroom features for TinkerCAD. It now allows teachers to setup classroom accounts, have students easily join the online classroom community, and for teachers to push out specific lessons to students in your online classroom.

I'm not sure when I'll present my workshop, but it will be a 3 hour time slot during the regular conference dates:

Tuesday, June 12--Thursday, June 14

I'm truly grateful to InnEdCO for giving me this opportunity to share and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment