Friday, December 16, 2016

Twitter Introduction

I've been regularly using Twitter (@JonathanAlmon) for the last few years as my Personal Learning Network (PLN). I can't say enough about the impact it's had on my career. Through others, I've learned about new ideas, products, books, websites, blogs, etc. to improve my teaching. I recommend it to anyone wanting to create a PLN.

For those a little apprehensive about Twitter. I found an excellent 12 day challenge from @BrendanFetters. The #12daysoftwitter challenge was designed to encourage educators, new to twitter, to share and interact with others through the month of December. I realize we're a little late for the challenge, but I thought it could still be a great way to encourage new users to Twitter. Give the 12 Day Challenge a try in January!


No comments:

Post a Comment