Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Google Extensions

Another Google post! I love using Google extensions with my Google Chrome web browser. Mainly because I use Google Drive religiously, but I also appreciate all the extensions for web browsers. TeachThought created a list of their favorite Google Extensions for teachers. A few of my favorite extensions are:

1) Google Drive -- allows you to transfer web pages to your Google Drive & turn them into Google Docs (or images, HTML format)

2) CleanPrint -- allows you to remove all the unnecessary ads, images, or content from a web page when printing.

3) Save as PDF --allows users to turn web pages into PDF files.

4) Evernote Web Clipper -- allows users to transfer any web page into a document, bookmark, or screenshot into a notebook on your Evernote account (great for saving ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment